Through the establishment of a solid client-adviser relationship, DeLauretis Wealth Management Inc. is dedicated to financially empowering hardworking individuals, families and business owners so they can fund their dreams. This is achieved by implementing strategies of wealth accumulation, growth, preservation and protection measures of this wealth over the long-term.
Wealth management or wealth planning is not only for the “wealthy”. Many individuals believe that to have a wealth plan you must have significant assets. This is simply not correct.
- If you are concerned about your future or your family’s future
- If you want to ensure the best methods possible to accumulating and growing your personal wealth are executed
- If you want to protect what you have and what your family will and can have after an unfortunate event such as a major illness or premature death or divorce
- If you want to grow your business and plan for the succession of your business
- If you want your wishes carried out, to leave a meaningful legacy to family, friends and society
…then wealth planning is for you!
Wealth has a diverse meaning. Yes, it is related to money, and it is also emotional.
- It can mean freedom to some, happiness or security to others
- It can mean prosperity, good health or meaningful relationships to others.
Here at DeLauretis Wealth Management Inc, it means peace of mind and time to do the things you want or need to do. Everyone should have a personalized structured wealth plan in place; you just have to let us know what is most important to you.
The following information is from the “Gamma Factor and the Value of Financial Advice, CIRANO, 2016.”
- Did you know you will be 4 times wealthier over a 15 year period when you work with advisers as opposed to not working with one at all?
- Savings rate of advised clients/households is 10.8% compared to those without an adviser at 6.7%.
There is a difference when it comes to being a ‘Client’ and a ‘Customer’ in our office. A ‘Customer‘ is someone who buys a commodity or product from an establishment; you are likely regarded as just a number. A “Client‘ has been defined as someone who is under the care and protection of another. At DeLauretis Wealth Management Inc., we take this definition seriously. As our client, you are under our care and protection – in addition to the products we sell, we provide life-changing advice, permanent solutions and put our client’s interest first.
DeLauretis Wealth Management Inc. is committed to taking a comprehensive financial planning approach in order to achieve clients’ goals of wealth accumulation and financial protection and security.
“It is through this fundamental client-adviser relationship that we determine what matters most to you and help you translate what matters most into achievable goals”. – Marie DeLauretis
- Cash Flow and Debt Management
- Estate Planning
- Financial Planning
- Financial Divorce Planning
- Investment Planning
- Insurance Planning
- Retirement Counselling
- Employee Group Plans
- GIC, Annuities
- Individual Pension Plans
- Mutual Funds*
- RRSP, RESP
- Segregated Funds
- Tax-Free Savings Account
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Group Benefits & Insurance
- Extended Health Care Insurance
- Life Insurance
“Helping you fund your dreams and live the life you want!”
This site is not the property of Desjardins Financial Security or Dejardins Financial Security Independent Network. They do not have any control over the content or the use of the site. Desjardins Financial Security and Dejardins Financial Security Independent Network shall not be liable or responsible to any person for any harm, loss or damage (whether arising in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise) that may arise directly or indirectly from this site, the use, inability to use, or malfunctioning of this site or the information contained herein, including any direct, indirect, special, third party or consequential damages. This site is not the property of Desjardins Financial Security Investments Inc. (DFS Investments). DFS Investments has control over the content of this site by their review of the information provided in accordance with its policies and procedures. DFS Investments is not responsible for the content in this website that is unrelated to the business of DFS Investments nor is it responsible for the monitoring or supervision of these other business activities.